Learn how to assist people with acute and chronic health issues, administer and monitor medications (including intravenous medication), implement and evaluate a plan of nursing care, confirm physical health status, apply principles of wound management, prepare for medical and surgical procedures, and communicate effectively with patients and other staff. You'll learn in a simulated clinical ward with state-of-the-art equipment. You’ll also benefit from on-the-job clinical experience working as part of a team under the supervision of Registered Nurses.
- English Language Proficiency: IELTS 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0) or ISLPR 3+ on all skills or other - For a list of all English Language test accepted by TAFE Queensland International; or
- IELTS 6.0 (no individual score lower than 5.5) and successful completion of English for Academic Purposes – Nursing; or
- IELTS 6.0 (no individual score lower than 5.5) and successful completion of TAFE Queensland Certificate III in Individual Support or Certificate III in Health Services Assistance and a TAFE Queensland English Placement Test to confirm IELTS 6.5 entry. This is a mandatory placement test (costs incurred) administered prior to enrolment into the Diploma of Nursing.
- Academic Requirements: Completion of Year 12 (or equivalent). Non school-leavers must have relevant work experience or qualification that indicates likely success of course completion. For more information on the international education achievement levels equivalent to Year 10 and 12.
- Must be willing to undergo a Police Check and have vaccinations for Hepatitis B; students must also be eligible for a Blue Card. It is an advantage for students who currently have one, however all students will have the opportunity to apply upon commencement of the course.
Esta institución educativa ofrece programas en:
Última actualización March 29, 2017